More Insight

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Veterans' Day (On the Hill)

"To me it sounded like exactly what the President was promising we'd be doing in Iraq. And I was very excited about it. I thought that we were gonna be the tip of the spear, and I had to go to Iraq myself to find out that was not the case. The greatest enemies of the Constitution are not to be found on the sands of Fallujah, but rather right here in Washington, D.C."

- Adam Kokesh



Where our priorities lie
Where our priorities might finally be

Support Iraq Veterans Against the War
"An immediate withdrawal of all occupying forces from Iraq - Congress can make this happen today by voting down continued funding for the occupation. We the troops are asking you not to fund the killing of more of our brothers and sisters in arms."

Support Independent News

No comments: